Tuesday, March 10, 2009

First Workshop with Erin Tukua

This weekend, I attended my first photography workshop with the fabulous Erin Tukua. She is a great friend, awesome photographer, and fellow mom of twins. She was so kind to take time and teach us moms how to use our camera and even had some models for us. I learned so much from her b/c she broke it down to simple terms and told us basically 'this is what you need to do'. I had such a fun time shooting although my knee was still pretty bad. I couldn't bend down too much, but I think I got in a few shots. I used my new 50mm f/1.8 that I got the day before. Such an awesome lens.

Here are a few of my favorite shots of the day. These are straight out of the camera.
Miss Layla

My fave of Layla:

Miss Maya
I love the way Maya is looking at mommy in this one.
My fave of Maya.

0 comments: