Sunday, March 20, 2011

The C Family

When S told us almost 2 years ago she was moving to Texas, we were all so sad.  She is part of my mom group and we had been learning to shoot together.  I was so excited when S told me they were coming to CA for a visit and asked me to do a session with her beautiful family!!  I couldn't wait to see her and the fam - Emma is the sweetest and little Aidan has grown so much!  It was a beautiful day - I only wish we had more time to spend together.  We miss you, S!!  xoxo

Let's start off with these adorable kids!
C-5

Here's the beautiful family!
C-2 blk
C-4 blk
C-7

Look at this gorgeous mom!
C-3 blk

And a strong one!
C-15 blk
C-11-12 blk
C-16
C-18 blk

So happy they were willing to do a few funnies.
C-9
C-10 blk
C-13 blk
C-14
C-8 blk

Love this one.
C-19 blk

A couple of my favorites
C-17C-20

What a gorgeous day!
C-7 blk

And this has to be one of my all time favorites!  Emma was doing a few cheerleading jumps for me.  Sheer Joy!
C-22 blk

7 comments:

Stacia said...

LOVE THESE!!!! Great job Vinnie!

Chad White said...

Oh and it is Michelle. Bah!

Chad White said...

I LOVE these pictures! Great shots, love the colors. too pretty!

Michelle and Heath said...

Wow! These are incredible!! Great job Vinnie!

Jen said...

LOVE all of these... great job Vinnie!!!!

MeetTheLerouxs said...

Beautiful-love them all! Great work, vinnie!

Shelley said...

Love them all Vinnie. Im dying to get the disc to see them all. You are so amazing.