Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Two Things

First thing:  My good friend, Erin Tukua, started an amazing new blog for the average momma looking to learn how to use a DSLR camera.  Please go check out Shuttermomma!!  It is awesome information, tips, and tricks on how to shoot your little one.  And how do I know that Erin & Erinn are awesome teachers?  Erin T. personally taught me how to shoot in manual.  She is so fun and makes it so easy to learn.  And what better way to learn than to learn from pros???  Become a fan on FB too!



Second thing:  I have been wanting to get photos of myself and the kids.  And the desire grew even more after I read this very moving post by Deb Schwedhelm Photography, Is There a Perfect Time?  There really is no perfect time and before you know it, the kids will grow up in a blink of the eye.  Enjoy these moments - there is no better time to capture the present like the present.




And third (I know I titled this "Two Thing" and here is #3...):   a photo of my 3 at the aquarium.  It's not a perfect photo by any means... but it is a perfect photo to me.  :)

1 comments:

Jeanne said...

awww! I love this post!