Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tea Party


It's been ages since I've posted a session.  I've mainly been on Facebook, but felt this deserved a blog post.  I've been venturing into storytelling photography and simply love the emotion of it.  My friend Christina makes the best homemade scones.  She invited our friend, Barbara, and I over so we can see how she makes them (a lot of non-recipe following... I'm a recipe follower!).  Our daughters Sienna, Ellanie, and Tabitha helped out and they got a little tea party out of it too!  



















5 comments:

Jeff said...

Great capture of what looked like a fun day.

Charlene said...

It definitely tells a story and captures a happy day of memories! Lovely!

Kristianne said...

Oh wow! Just beautiful. Your eye is amazing and the way you bring the textures and colors of the party in to the action is so wonderful!! These are such a gift for all of you to have. I see a book!?

Carmen said...

These are beautiful Vinnie!! And what a fun story you told. I LOVE the one of all of you mommies snuggling your own little princess. And their cute chubby little legs. Beautiful!

canvas prints said...

you got some really cool photos here. they are so full of life and colour.