Saturday, April 25, 2009

Aidan, Nate & Aaron

I met up with my friend Shelley and her son Aidan yesterday at Turtle Rock Park to do some practicing. What a cool park with bridges, streams, little shacks, a playground - a great place to practice - plus an overcast day. It was wild with 3 boys running around and us trying to control and take photos of them. They have no fear: they wanted to go in the stream, they climbed everything and chased ducks. That equation = lots of blurry photos. But here are the ones I got - it was so much fun and can't wait to do it again!

The little A-Man. He gave me tons of smiles!



And some of Nate & Aaron


I couldn't get one with all 3 boys in it - this is the best I could get. No one would look at the camera.
You can see Shelley's photos here. She got a lot of great ones! Can't wait to practice again.

1 comments:

sara said...

great photos vinnie!!!