Monday, April 6, 2009

The Girls

Yesterday I had the opportunity to practice shooting on our nieces at Katelin's 5th Birthday party. I cannot believe how fast 5 years went!! We had a wonderful time at her party and what perfect little models! Thanks Joe & Diane for the fun party (boys are exhausted) and for producing cute kids for me to shoot. :) Oh - and for letting me borrow your 30D! I LOVED it. So some of these shots are out of the 30D and some out of my Rebel XT.

Birthday Girl Katie patiently waiting for her slice of cake.The 3 girls. Katelin, Samantha, Stephanie


The big sisters
Baby sister Stephanie

A detail of Stephanie's ao dai (and cell phone)

Trying to play with back light and I like how this turned out.

Samantha

Mommy & two girls (and Fifi too!) **I know this one is noisy b/c I left the ISO at 1600 after shooting some inside shots. :(

The whole family

And lastly, Miss Stephanie eating a cookie

0 comments: