Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tyler

We had an awesome playdate with my friend Carrie and her son Tyler yesterday. It's been a long time and we drove up to Manhattan Beach to hang out at their place. I had no idea how close to the beach Carrie lived!! Literally a couple blocks! It was amazing and so beautiful. Can I say jealous?? We walked to downtown Manhattan Beach (what a workout pushing a 25lb. stroller with 40+ lbs. of kids up a steep hill), had some Cold Stone and let the boys play. It was such a fun day and it was so much fun trying to capture shots of that little guy Tyler. He is so adorable and has so much personality!! He definitely kept his mom busy! Thanks for a fun day, Carrie and we can't wait to do it again!

Tyler and Mommy. Look at that cutie!
One of my favorite shots

Tyler gave me a lot of cute and funny faces!

And a couple more of Tyler and Mommy.

1 comments:

sara said...

omg - he's so beautiful!! look at his eyes!!! #2 & #4 are my favs vinnie!!