Saturday, May 23, 2009

Emma

I met up with my friend Shelley again to scope out the train station at San Juan Capistrano. This time we were joined by Emma, Aidan's sister. Emma is the perfect model. Adorable, loves to pose, funny, and so much spunk! We had so much fun shooting her that the boys mostly sat in their strollers watching us. They did get some running around time, so don't worry. :) Emma is an awesome big sis and was so caring and gentle with my boys too. I took over 350 images and had a hard time narrowing them down. So, this is going to be a long post. Shelley, you've got a top model in the making!

Look at this girl - so gorgeous!
She also gave me a few funny poses.
But mostly gorgeous looks.

Doing some twirls.

A few shots with little brother Aidan.

The serious side of Emma.
And one with mommy.

2 comments:

MeetTheLerouxs said...

You got good shots--great job! Emma is definitely a model in the making! =)

sara said...

wow vinnie.

super wow.