Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mom*tog

Last Saturday, I saw that Mom*tog was calling for entries for photos to be on the new Mom*tog blog.  I absolutely loooove this blog and DrewB.  I've admired her work for a long time now and have seriously learned so much from the Mom*tog blog. 

So, I thought to myself, why not...?  I'll send in a photo of my girl Tabitha and see what happens.  Totally not thinking anything would come of it.  Come Tuesday afternoon and I finally get online... check Facebook... and my friend had written on my wall that Tabitha's image had made it to the top 24!!!!  I am beyond excited and thrilled!!!!  All I kept saying was, I can't believe we made it!! 

It's such an honor to be included in the top 24 among all those lovely images!  Wouldn't it be cool to see Tab's photo on the newly relaunched Mom*tog blog?!?  Head on over to both DrewB's & Mom*tog's blog... and while you're there, vote for Tabitha (#21)!  :)

Here's the photo I submitted... taken on her first birthday as we were playing outside on the doorstep.  Love her little face!

0 comments: