Thursday, February 3, 2011

The R Family v.2

I was thrilled when B asked me to photograph her family again!  I love these kids and now... they're walking!!  I absolutely love this location and was so happy when B wanted to shoot there.  Logan and Ellanie were up to their usual hijinks... but we managed to get some fun shots of them!  It got dark (and cold) quick, so we worked fast!  Thanks again for a fun shoot, B & C!!  I love watching these kids grow up!!  xo

Can I just say again how much I love this location?
R-1
R-2

Little Ellanie and her cool sunglasses.  She loved wearing them!
R-4
R-5

Mmmm... lollipop!
R-11
R-9
R-7
R-12
I absolutely love this spot!
R-15
Love what Logan is doing here.
R-16
R-18

Sweet times with daddy.
R-19
R-21
R-22
R-23

So cute!  She's walking!
R-25
And so is he!
R-27

Love this family!
R-24


0 comments: