Friday, May 20, 2011

Daddy's Home!

I was so happy to be able to meet up with Carla again - this time to meet her husband Bowe who is home for 2 weeks from Afghanistan!  Their story makes me cry when I think about it and surely enough, as I was saying good-bye to them and as I was editing their photos, I was tearing up.  I can only imagine what it was like to be reunited with your infant son and wife after 7 long months.  Yet, it feels like they've been together all this time.  I had the best time witnessing their love for each other and I hope the next 4 months fly by for the A Family - when Daddy will be home for good!!  xo, V

A-13
A-2 blk
A-3-4 blk
A-10-11 blk
A-16
A-14-15 blk
A-6 blk
A-1-12 blk
A-18
A-9
A-17-19 blk
A-7

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic w/them all sitting down w/the awesome background. My other favorite is the one with all 3 of their hands!! Precious!

Kareen said...

Omg, this has to one of my favorite sessions of yours. Absolutely love the footprint ones and the two shots of hands and shoes. Gorgeous!