Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Critters


As promised, a few shots of the kids as I was trying to get them to model for me.  Let me tell you how hard it is to get two 3-year-old boys and a 16-month-old girl in one frame.  And add in the fact that the boys are not big fans of baby sister.  So, I gave in and gave lollipop bribes for the boys... and it worked b/c they actually gently touched their sister!  It's usually pushing, kicking, shoving, stealing.  And as you can see in the photo, Baby Sister was so confused that Big Brothers were holding her hands.  She actually started crying as soon as I took this photo - I think she thought they were going to beat her up.  Check out how thrilled Nathaniel (on the left) is about holding Tabitha's hand, and Aaron, who usually hides from the camera, totally struck a pose.  Oh, what a lollipop will do!

6  
And just a few more of my favorites from the afternoon.  Love my little critters.

14
5.9
1219
17

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pix! Tabs is so beautiful!