Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The P Family

I first met S at my neighborhood park when she was very pregnant with her 2nd child.  I remember thinking, wow, she is amazing, chasing after a toddler while heavily pregnant.  After little, or should I say big Ryan was born, S was still such a cool, calm, collective mom!  And I witnessed it first hand during our fun family shoot together.  

Big brother Jacob is a rambunctious 3 year old and half-way through our shoot, he slipped and cut his head open.  There was a lot of blood.  But both Mom and Dad were so amazingly calm and it seemed like it didn't even phase Jacob at all!  He had a pretty nasty gash on his forehead, and S & M were so composed and cool as they cleaned the blood and tried to make the wound stop bleeding.  I totally admired how they handled it because I know that is why Jacob was so calm himself.  I know if it were my husband and I, we would have been freaking out!

Jacob was a trooper and we finished our session without any more accidents.  :)  Ryan hung in there too (it was close to his bedtime) and I think we got some great images of the P Family!  xo, V




P-7

P-1 blk
P-3-5 blk
P-4-18 blkP-11
P-13
P-16-17 blk
P-2
I was shooting this photo when Jacob's accident happened.
 P-6 
If you look really really close, you can see Jacob's gash on his forehead.  Poor little guy!  P-19 blk
P-8-15 blkP-22
P-20 blk

Love how happy everyone is!
P-12-21

0 comments: