Friday, August 26, 2011

The H Family

Way back in Dec. of 2010, I got an email from Samra, who was interested in a photo session for her brother-in-law's family.  We had a date down to accommodate everyone's schedule, but it kept getting rescheduled.  And so, 9 months later(!) I finally got to meet this super sweet family.  I have to say, this family is pretty amazing.  We decided to stay at the family home and when I walked in, there were so many people...  I could tell how close the family was!!  I met Samra and was introduced to J & M and their amazing little family.  I immediately began photographing the kids.  Are these kids cute or what?!?  The girls Laila & Elissa were so full of spunk and energy and big brother Bassam has the most beautiful eyes!  It was such a pleasure to watch this family in action and see the love between them.  Not only with J's immediate family, but with the extended family as well.  Watching J's brother Ned with Bassam was so special.  What an amazing bond they have!!

Thank you H Family for allowing me into your home and photographing your amazing little family!!  xo, V

Love little Elissa front and center!
H-4

Beautiful middle sister Laila H-6 
Big Brother Bassam and his striking eyes!
H-14 blk
H-12-13  
Isn't Mom gorgeous?H-11-18 
H-17 blk
H-1 blk
H-2 blk
I love the one on the right.  The girls were watching Justin Bieber videos.
H-8-19
I loved watching the interaction between Uncle Ned and Bassam.  It was so incredibly sweet and full of so much love.
H-15 blk

Thanks for letting me capture your family, J &M!!
H-7

2 comments:

Samra said...

Vinnie, THANK YOU! We love the photos! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. We had so much fun - nine months later!! hahaha :)

Nidhal Haddad said...

Pictures look awesome Vinnie. Thank you so much :)