Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The EM Family

I love this adorable family!!  Little Penny has grown so much since the last time I saw her.  Plus, she was just starting to walk... discovering new freedoms!  The best part of her walk was the T-Rex arms.  My favorite part of beginner walkers.  :)  And Milo - such a big boy!  Thanks for a very fun session, S & L!!


We headed down to Newport and I was introduced to a new area around the pier!
E-35

I love this one of the kids taking off and not paying attention.
E-36 blk

Love these adorable kids!
E-5 blkE-27 blkE-7-30E-29 blk

Milo was showing me his Jedi fighting skills.
E-18-21E-16-17E-44E-28-33E-6E-37E-8 blkE-4 blkE-14 blkE-3

Love this one and Penny's chunky legs!!
E-32E-1E-38E-41

See what I mean about T-Rex walk? I love it!
E-9 blkE-42 blk

The thing I love about these photos is that you would never know that there were a million people on the beach with us!
E-10E-11 blkE-2E-45

As we were walking out, Milo got an awesome ukelele and rocked out!
E-46-47E-12 blk

1 comments:

Kareen said...

So many gorgeous photos. Love the one with mom & baby with the ocean in the background. So peaceful. Great work!