Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Bro

So this guy. He's my brother Wayne. I hate to say it... but he's a handsome fellow. We were in the Bay Area for the week and found some great little spots in San Francisco for some quick photos. I wish I was able to take more of this guy, cuz, again, it's hard to say out loud, he's quite photogenic (and I guess pretty handsome & funny in real life too - oh no, his ego must be bursting). I'm just kidding, Wayne, since I am your sis, I must be just as fab. I wish.

Being all coolio.

This was one morning before he went to work. I wanted to play with the sunlight in the backyard.
And one with Gidget, Wayne's dog.


1 comments:

sara and the pug said...

I love the pic of kareen cracking up.

as for wayne?

me. ow.

i don't quite understand the weird vintage(?) military outfit tho. does he run around with a musket?