Friday, June 5, 2009

Caroline & Henry

True story. This is how I met Caroline & Henry's mom. Was at Trader Joe's on a busy Friday afternoon. I forgot it was Friday... and had my get up of pushing the boys in the double stroller and pulling the shopping cart. It was so crowded and as I was trying to maneuver my way through, a woman comes up to me to ask about the boys. Turns out she has twins too! We exchanged info and met up for a playdate the following week. We've met up a couple times so far and this last time I tried to take photos as we were both chasing our kids around. And true to twin form, I couldn't get one of them together. Surprise surprise. Aren't twins cute? :)

This is Henry.

and his twin sister Caroline.

Aren't they darling?

1 comments:

sara said...

great photos vinnie - i missed you terribly this week. I'm glad you're back. whew.