Saturday, June 6, 2009

The R Fam

Remember this little cutie? She is now 3 months old! I am so honored to have the chance to photograph Charlene, Mike and little Georgia together. C & M are awesome fun parents - you can see all the love they have for little G. She was such a trooper, staying up and braving the cold weather for us! I took so many shots, I had such a hard time choosing which ones to post. Thanks for being my first family shoot, R Fam! Hope to do it again for you guys. :)

What a beautiful family!
I wonder what Mike was talking about here. I love how Charlene is looking at him.
Daddy is so sweet with Georgia.
Love the face G is making here.
Look at this little face! She has daddy's blue eyes.

Quick wardrobe change for Miss G. Her hat and booties were hand made by a student of C's!
One of my favorites.
Another one of my favorites.
How did I get up here?

Love this family.

2 comments:

sara and the pug said...

OMG! look at Georgia!! those eyes are amazing!! i love her hat & her dad's!! good job capturing the fam!!

Shelley said...

Great pics. Love the b&w one by the wood fence