Friday, September 30, 2011

The M Family

As soon as I found out I was pregnant with twins, I started to notice all things twin around me.  It was easy to spot the same gender sets, but the boy girl sets made it fun to play the "are they twins?" game in my head.   So, it was a lot of fun to do a session with just-turned-2-year-old twins Sean and Anna and see the dynamics between the two.  Anna definitely is the boss!  I love it!!  Thanks for a fun session, A & B!!


Love this one - a little birthday celebration... right before the chalkboards when into the fountain!  Gotta love 2-year-olds!!  :)
M-9 blk
M-10 blk

Such an adorable family!

M-11M-12M-13-17M-14M-18M-21 blkM-2M-20 blkM-19M-15-16M-3


A quick change of clothes to commemorate 9/11.  
M-4M-22M-7 blk

 I love the new bikes Anna & Sean got for their birthday.
M-8 blkM-24M-23

Such GORGEOUS eyes!!!  Watch out ladies!!

M-6


Beautiful day with a beautiful family.
M-5 blk

0 comments: