Saturday, September 11, 2010

Adrienne

Little Miss Adrienne is my niece - and she is almost 2!  These were taken at my parents' home when my family had a mini-family reunion.  We haven't seen Adrienne in over a year and look at her now!  She makes me laugh so hard with her silly actions and wanting to copy everything the boys did.  How I wish she and my kids could grow up together!!  I love and miss you, Sister & Adrienne!!  xo

First, we made a trip out to the Golden Gate Bridge.  It was cold!
Proof-1

Some backyard fun
Proof-2
Proof-3
Proof-4
Proof-5
Proof-7
Proof-8
Proof-9A
Proof-10A
Proof-11
And my favorite - she is so happy!
Proof-12

1 comments:

Kareen said...

Thank you!!! I can't believe how you were able to capture so many different Adrienne expressions. These are absolutely fantastic. I'm pretty lucky to have a personal photog for all my future holiday cards. Miss you lots!