Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The H Family

I was so excited to photograph my friend Devon and her family.  Little Evan is going to be a big brother - to a baby sister!  It was so fun to watch his eyes light up when a train passed by.  Devon looks amazing and totally has that pregnancy glow.  What a beautiful family - can't wait for baby girl to make her appearance! 

Funny, all my recent maternity sessions have been in SJC.  I love the location!
Blog-4
Blog-5

Evan was so curious about the photos, he inched his way up after each shot so he could look at the camera.
Blog-6
Blog-9

Evan was so excited about the train that stopped in front of us.  I love this one!
Blog-11

A few of Devon - such a cute bump!
Blog-12
Blog-13Blog-14
Blog-17Blog-18
Blog-19
And my favorite.
Blog-15


2 comments:

The Hunnicutts said...

Beautiful!!!

Alison said...

Devon you look amazing! And Evan is getting sooo big!