Monday, November 29, 2010

The E-M Family

Designers.  That is what S & L are.  I know how creative they are, and how much work they do for their jobs.  Being a Certified Interior Designer myself, I was a tad nervous to take photos of this adorable family because I knew they had an eye for things.  Shannon designed the dress I wore for our family photos back in August - check out her store, Mixie.  Love, love, love the designs!! 

S & L chose such a great location in Newport Beach.  We started out in the coffee shop because it had been cold and raining.  Mr. Milo is such a character, we had a lot of fun together.  And Miss Penny - the biggest blue eyes I've seen!  Thanks so much for asking me to capture your family, S & L!! xoxo

First, we have Milo enjoying his hot cocoa.
blog-1

Love this one
blog-3
blog-2

We moved outside and Milo wanted to be like Daddy.
blog-10
blog-7
blog-9
blog-8
blog-12

Love this spot
blog-13

Look at Penny laughing with Daddy - so adorable!
blog-14
blog-15
blog-17
blog-18
blog-19

blog-21
blog-22
blog-20

2 comments:

The Hunnicutts said...

Adorable family! Great work, Vinnie!

TinaL said...

aww-I love these! Such a beautiful family! great job, Vinnie!