Saturday, November 20, 2010

The S Family

Did I already mention that I love my neighborhood?  The S family was also one of the first families we met when we moved here.  In fact, C was still pregnant will little Elle!  Not only is my neighborhood filled with great people, the parks around here are beautiful.  We started out at the S home and some shots of Elle and big bro Jacob, then moved out to the park.  It was a great day and a fun session - and I C loaned me some shoes for our own family shoots!  Not only can you get sugar and eggs from your neighbor, but shoes too!  Hope you enjoy these photos, C & T!  xo

Let's start with Miss Elle.  What a cutie!
Blog-4
Blog-3
Blog-6
Blog-7
Blog-1
And here is big brother Jacob as handsome as can be.
Blog-8
Blog-9

So cute together.
Blog-12

Now with Mom and Dad.
Blog-14
Blog-16

Off to the clubhouse...
Blog-18
Blog-19
Blog-20
Blog-26
Can you say future model?  He's already got the smoldering look down
Blog-27
Blog-28
Blog-29

These next few I absolutely love.
Blog-23
Blog-22
Blog-25

0 comments: