Saturday, November 27, 2010

The R Family

When I first met B & C, they were frazzled new parents of infant twins.  Oh, how I felt for them because I knew exactly what they were going through!  But, look at them now!  Logan and Ellanie are now 1 and so much fun!  Well, except Ellanie is not a big fan of her brother... but, she was very tolerant of her brother this day and was perfect!  Love this beautiful family and it was so fun collaborating with B because she loves photography as well.  So, let's get to the photos - thanks for a fun time B & C!! xoxo

blog-27
blog-25

I think L & E were looking at my boys running around in the background.
blog-26
blog-1
Mr. Logan
blog-2
blog-3
Hopping on one of my boys' rides
blog-28
Sweet Ellanie
blog-4
blog-17
blog-5
blog-7
A few with Daddy in the grass
blog-18
blog-21
blog-19blog-23
Let's end with a few of my favorites.
blog-10blog-12
And this one tops my list as one of my very favorites ever.
blog-14

0 comments: