Sunday, November 7, 2010

The W Family

It's been a long time since I have seen this family and was so happy to be able to capture some memories for them!  Max is the same age as my boys.  I remember when Terry brought him over when they were all about 1-1/2 months old... and Max was so much bigger than my guys.  He is growing up so fast and so mature - probably the result of having 2 older sisters.  I remember when Madison and Mackenzie were babies too... boy time goes too fast!  And the best part was that Milu the Pug was along for the family photos too!  Had a great time with you guys, T & E, hope you enjoy the photos!  xo

Blog-1
Blog-2
Blog-3
Blog-4
Blog-5
Blog-6
Blog-7

These next 3 crack me up.  First we have "look here, guys!"
Blog-9

Next we have, "show me your pose!"
Blog-10

And this one make me laugh every time!  "show me another pose!" And look at Max.
Blog-11

Blog-12
Blog-13
Blog-15
Blog-18

Madison
Blog-21

Mackenzie
Blog-22

Max
Blog-20

Blog-23

And one of my favorites
Blog-16B

4 comments:

Kareen said...

LOVE THE PHOTOS!!! I miss the W's so much. Wish we were closer... XOXO

The Hunnicutts said...

Great job, Vinnie! I love them!

Anonymous said...

Vinnie these are great....but you forgot to make me 10 pounds lighter...and seriously, I should have had the kids wear matching shoes, can you photoshop the shoes to make them match a bit, Kenzie's running shoes bug me! LOVE the last shot....thanks a bunch....such good memories!

Shelley said...

Those are awesome... that little boy has so much personality and you captured it perfectly