Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The H Family

I have over 20 cousins all on my mom's side... and only 4 live in the U.S.  So, when my cousin Alyssa told me she was making a special trip to SoCal from overseas to visit us (well, and her husband's cousins), I was so overjoyed!  Alyssa is probably the cousin I am closest to, we grew up together back in ND and our families are close.  Well, I guess it's also b/c I can't communicate very well with my other cousins b/c most don't speak English.  :P

Anyways... I finally got to meet her husband Ivan and baby Ethan!  We spent a day together (too short!) and played with our kids and then headed down to my neighborhood park to do some photos.  Thanks so much for making us a stop on your U.S. tour!  I only hope we don't go as long in between seeing each other next time - maybe we will make it out to Taiwan!  xoxo



 Baby Ethan was so adorable!  He was so good at looking at the camera.
Blog-3
Blog-1
Blog-9
Blog-10
Blog-8
Blog-5
Blog-7
Blog-14
Blog-6
Blog-13
Blog-11
Such a beautiful little family!
Blog-4

0 comments: