Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hayley

Can you believe that Miss Hayley is now 8 months old??  I was so excited to see Hayley and her mommy for a fun session at San Juan Capistrano.  I love this location, and I think Hayley did too as she was so in awe of everything going on around us.  She cracked a smile a few times, but just look at those lips!!  No need to smile, H, your lips breathtaking!  Can't wait to do her 1-year photos!


See what I mean about her lips??  People pay to have lips like Hayley's!
H-1
H-2
H-3

Isn't her outfit adorable??  In fact, Tabs is borrowing this outfit for her 1-year photos.  :)
H-4
H-8
H-6
H-9
H-10
H-11

A few with Mommy
H-5
H-13
H-15
H-16

Love this one.
H-17
H-18

And my favorite!
H-12

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

These pix are great, Vinnie! Thank you so much! I love them!!

vicky said...

These are great! I love the one with Hayley, Jeanne, and the wagon too.

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos!!!

Anonymous said...

awesome pics!! auntie loves them too! :)