Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The R Family

I'm so thankful to have met this gorgeous family courtesy of one of my mommy group friends.  S & I knew right away that we'd get along great just from our emails back and forth.  We met at the San Juan Capistrano train station (always a great location!) and took advantage of the beautiful backgrounds and wonderful light.  I had the priviledge to see the wonderful relationship between Grandma and baby Aliyah... and just wait til you see this adorable baby at 7-months-old!  Thanks for a fun session, S & H!!

Can you say beautiful family?
R-2

And beautiful baby?
R-18
R-3

Just look at those lashes!!  What a lucky girl!
R-15

R-6

One of my favorites with Grandma.
R-4

So fun with Mommy.
R-12
R-10
R-9
So beautiful.
 R-8

Another fave with Grandma
R-21
R-17
R-22
3 generations.  So beautiful.
R-23
R-24

Love this extended family.  Thanks for letting me capture your family, S!!
R-16


0 comments: