Friday, January 14, 2011

The S Family

Extended families are so fun.  I love seeing the dynamic between everyone, especially the kids and grandparents.  This family was so laid back and fun - and can I say good looking?  Lindsay contacted me to do some family shots and I'm so happy to have met such a caring and sweet family.  Thanks for allowing me to capture your beautiful family!

See what I mean about gorgeous?  Beautiful location, beautiful family.
S-17

I love seeing grandparents and grand kids together!
S-14

Aren't these kids just the sweetest?  I love how Roman and Kaitlyn are siblings but look so different!
S-3S-1
S-4
S-16
S-5


Lindsay and her little family with sweet Charlie
S-22
S-9
S-10
S-11

Sisters
S-24

Gorgeous Kaitlyn
S-27

And Brittany and her boyfriend... can I say wow??
S-25
S-2



0 comments: