Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wayne + Diana

This is my brother Wayne.  Remember him from this post?  He and his girlfriend Diana came to visit over Thanksgiving and I had a fun time doing a couples shoot with them.  Well, guess what?  Over Christmas, they got engaged!!!  So now we can say this was an engagement shoot.  :)  I am overjoyed for them and so happy to be gaining another sister.  My little bro is all growed up!  I cannot wait for their wedding in Hawaii!!  It's going to be so much fun - well, let's hope that flying with 2 almost-4-year-olds and an 17 month old will be a breeze. 

Aren't they so cute?
W+D-4
W+D-16
W+D-5

This is how they always are, laughing and chatting.  I hate to get all mushy on my bro, I love how they are together.
W+D-8
W+D-10
W+D-11

As romantical as these are...
W+D-14
W+D-13

...they are usually doing this.
W+D-2

Love this series.
W+D-18W+D-19W+D-20W+D-21W+D-22
W+D-12

You saw this preview shot from a few weeks ago.
W+D-1
W+D-25
W+D-27a
W+D-28a
W+D-26

Congrats lil bro & Diana!!!
W+D-23

1 comments:

The Hunnicutts said...

I love the ones of them in laying in the grass. Great work, Vinnie!