Monday, January 24, 2011

The S Family

I love my neighborhood... I think I've mentioned that more than a handful of times.  We met this beautiful family at the park and come to find out, Dave is a professional photographer!  The amazing thing is that he does it all on the side as he works a full time job as well.  So, we had fun taking photos of each other's families for the holidays.  Let's just say I was suuuuuper nervous photographing a professional photographer and his family!  The cool thing was that we did our photos at our local clubhouse and Dave had a set up going for a shoot he had.  And the even cooler thing is that he let me borrow his 50mm f/1.2 lens!  I am in luuuuuuuuuve!!  It's on my list for the next lens to get. 

Even though Izzy wasn't quite in the mood to get photographed (she sprained her arm the week before), we still had a great time.  Thanks for a fun time, D & S, and for letting me borrow your gear!!  xo

Love this couch!
S-8
S-11

Izzy is so beautiful... even if she was in a bad mood. :)
S-2
Got a smile!
S-4

Mom and Izzy's shoes
S-5

Trying to coax Iz to smile
S-17
S-23

And when that doesn't work, just join them!
S-1

We moved into the grass where we got some smiles from daddy.
S-28
S-29
S-35

And some kisses from mommy
S-30

Think Izzy is going to follow in her daddy's footsteps?  I love this one.
S-39

And my fave
S-38

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am David's Mother and I really want a hard copy of your last shot, Vinnie!! It is the BEST!!

Anonymous said...

These are awesome!!!! Great Job!! Genein