Thursday, January 13, 2011

The J Family

First of all, Love this family!  Little Charlie and Harrison are identical twin boys.  I have a soft spot for ID twin boys... my boys are ID twins and so is my husband.  Their mom picked a fab spot for their photos and we had so much fun!  I had a hard time telling Charlie and Harrison apart - they are SO identical.  But, their personalities definitely showed how different they were.  The cool thing about this session is that Lisa used these photos for her Christmas card, and the printer asked to use the images for their advertisements.  So exciting and honored... so look for some of these photos on Blossom Publishing's 2011 ads!

Look at this adorable family!
J-1
J-2
J-3

I love these boys - they are just too cute!
J-6
J-7

It made me feel better when Lisa said she sometimes has a hard time telling them apart too.
J-5
J-8
J-11
J-16
J-15
J-13

J-9
J-10
J-24J-17
J-12
J-19

And this one is one of my favorites.
J-14

0 comments: